Hello!
Hello and welcome to my Phantasy Star Universe blog!
I hope to talk about my adventures here and update as new and wonderful things happen. I would also like to share suggestions and strategies with readers when I have any good ideas. Feel free to express your thoughts here as well. That would help build a sense of community, and maybe you could meet some new friends to battle with! For those who haven't been playing since day one, this blog could perhaps serve as a nice history.
I should mention here the date I received my copy of PSU. It was a pre-order received on 25 October, 2006. The game was released just a day before in North America, and so I was happy that the package arrived so soon. My brother had made the order. Being an ex-FFXI player, I expected to have to purchase my own copy of the game, so I went to the store the same day and bought a copy. As it turns out, SEGA was over generous and I had just wasted $50! After my brother signed up, I installed from his copy of the game and registered after him, and everything worked just fine. Thankfully, I hadn't opened the game, and the store was willing to give me a complete refund within 30 days. I guess SEGA figures they are going to make enough profit from the network mode, because everyone and their brother (no pun intended) can install using the same copy. I can imagine the retail stores are not as happy about it...
Anyway, enjoy reading my blog! I'll do my best to keep it interesting for you! Ciao!
I hope to talk about my adventures here and update as new and wonderful things happen. I would also like to share suggestions and strategies with readers when I have any good ideas. Feel free to express your thoughts here as well. That would help build a sense of community, and maybe you could meet some new friends to battle with! For those who haven't been playing since day one, this blog could perhaps serve as a nice history.
I should mention here the date I received my copy of PSU. It was a pre-order received on 25 October, 2006. The game was released just a day before in North America, and so I was happy that the package arrived so soon. My brother had made the order. Being an ex-FFXI player, I expected to have to purchase my own copy of the game, so I went to the store the same day and bought a copy. As it turns out, SEGA was over generous and I had just wasted $50! After my brother signed up, I installed from his copy of the game and registered after him, and everything worked just fine. Thankfully, I hadn't opened the game, and the store was willing to give me a complete refund within 30 days. I guess SEGA figures they are going to make enough profit from the network mode, because everyone and their brother (no pun intended) can install using the same copy. I can imagine the retail stores are not as happy about it...
Anyway, enjoy reading my blog! I'll do my best to keep it interesting for you! Ciao!

1 Comments:
buy cheap PSU meseta on XBOX 360 www.9a9z.com
buy cheap PHANTASY STAR UNIVERSE meseta on XBOX 360 www.9a9z.com
buy cheap Vanguard SOH gold at www.9a9z.com
cheap SWG gold by www.9a9z.com
cheap Guild Wars gold by www.9a9z.com
cheap DDO plat (gold) by www.9a9z.com
sorry for Advertisement here , if you dont allow . please del it , if you want to cooperation , just send mail to me .
thank you
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home