Wielder Of The Fluorescent Light
So this one night a little while back, Shinaki is trying to synth random junk and for some odd reason she has a board for this weapon i've never heard untill that time! X_X so i'm like... where did you get that! and Shinaki is all like I dunno I just had it but I can't synth it so I check what items it needs in order to synth it, so it needs a inverter circuit I wasn't really sure why at the time cause I forgot what Fluorescent meant hahaha anyway! so we went over to the temple mission in Newdaiz after reading thats where you find a inverter circuit and I really didn't want to hand mine over so we did manage to pick one up on first run, so we went back and I told him to make it elementless since its special, so later Shinaki asks why did the % go down to 6% when it was 50% I didn't know what to say about that one except to cancel it, so Shinaki ended up lossing everything but the board, so later I ended up finding out that when making a elementless weapon to use the right photon for it, see theres 3 different elementless photon in the game Photon for melee weapons El photon for ranged and Im photon for force weapons so this basicly means he was using a El photon on a melee weapon hence messing up the % on it so later I told Shinaki about it and gave my Inverter Curcuit for the synth, it was around 6 am when we did this so I had to go to bed so next morning I found it the synth was a success! yay!! so I took some pics of it! so take a look!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home