Monday, November 06, 2006

Chibi of doom!

---Me---

Sooooo... umm i'm a little late when I said I was going to post since its been about two weeks since I said I was but here it is! when I first heard about PSU "Phantasy Star Universe" from Shinaki Iwasn't totally sure about it besides that it was a the newest Phantasy Star game this was like 8 a year ago so yeah, he was all crazy about the grafix n' stuff so I for some reason started to get hyped about it, so months went by and finally they say there gonna release it and end up not and say they need to back it by another 3 months so I check and it says the engrish one is going to come out first before the jp onry version so i'm like SWEET HAHA WE GET IT BEFORE THE JP CELEBRATE WOOO! /cheer! but sadly enough they delayed again and it ended up jp was going to end up getting it first! its a plot I tell ya! T_T!!!!! mmm so n'way when it finally was about to come out I was trying to keep my mind off it by beating random games such as Final Fantasy Tactics advance Final fantasy Tactics Vagrant story Einhander annnnd so on I could list a ton but i'll spare you haha... umm so like yeah I preordered it so I would get the sound track along with the game just for kicks and giggles tehe ;;>_> so finally on Wedneday well I was playing Fire emblem sacred stones the packet came in Yay GO DOWNS! err I mean UPS! "Reverse way of saying UPS< >DOWNS and I don't do drugs... I just have way to much spare time" so by then Shinaki had went to game stop to buy his coppy since we bolth though it would be cheap like FFXI "Final Fantasy 11" like that you had to have a copy for each person, but beleve it or not I couldn't find a reg code in the book! YAY Sega you pwn! and put FFXI to shame! along with Square Enix! haha I should put my rant on ffxi in this blog, but I wont.

---Game Offline Mode---

So for installing it doesn't take much time, its still pretty heavy but no where near as bad as ffxi, as for the game its self! "I SAY WE CAN START AGAIN! I'LL SPARE YOU THE REST OF THIS HORRIBLE SONGGGGG AND MOVE ON WITH THE POSSSSTTTTTT" mmm so i'm like wheres the burning ranger! but thats besides the point the voices for the characters are bareable and after a while you get use to them but Hyuga sounds like Prof Oak and Karen sounds like a frog died in her throat and Ethan has this bruskey surfer dude voice which changes pich every now and then which is totally messed up, so I could rant on about that as well but I won't the controls for me were really easy to learn just had to swich a few things in sys menu but like they have this new thing called a pallet which you can put items and weapons into for really fast access just by holding E "btw i'm playing on the pc ^^; dunno if its different on the other pratforms" all of the menus look really spiffy n such, so besides having to drop my res by one it runs perfect on a good computer ^^b and even with low grafixs it still looks nice, there is also a few new weapons added that weren't in PSO and each of the weapons look ten times better then any weapons i've seen in the other online games i've played! the detail is crazy! its INSANE AHHHHH! so I spent pretty much the first 3 days just playing PSU offline problem was... it was WAY TO EASY! but it was soooo purty I won't spoil n'thing though "hates stratagy guides and people who like to spoil plots! T_T"

---Game Online Mode---

As for online mode the registering is really easy unless your a baka head, well first thing I noticed when playing online is the emote thingys you could do like dancing slapping bowing errr a lots more, theres tons of people to meet but I try not to make my self to well known having some problems in other online games before! but knowing me I probably would end up being a sucker and getting a buncha friends since I always act to nice ITS A CURSE I TELL YA! T_T

---Shops---

Yeah, theres lotsa those weapon shop, armor shop, synth shop, upgrade shop, clothes shop, item shop decoration shop and make over shop I think I got em all so i'll tell you what I know ^^starting with Weapon shop.

---Weapon Shop---

well the weapon shop is basicly where you get all your weapons of doom and destruction, each weapon is rated from C to S, C being worst to S being best but atm there is nothing better then B since america still hasn't had the update so right now C and B are the only ones Also there should be another guy in there that sells special moves for each of the different weapons, they are known as photon arts which cost PP to use.

---Armor Shop---

Armor is pretty much just like in PSO, they have slots still and cost a ton! ;T_T; but the cool thing now is the extra slot which if your a beast or cast lv20 you can get Nano Blast for beast or the SUV weapon for cast and for human and newman... well they get some other cool stuff for the extra slot so yeah don't worry about armor till your a higher lv cause it cost quite a bit and the stuff you start with is good anyway errr sorta lol Oh! one last thing before I forget normally a armor will have a element, well if you notice your clothes will probably have some lines on it, th is your armor lol, its the coolest thing ever!

---Item Shop---

Well not much to say about this one besides they sell items like monomate and some others which aid you in battle pretty borring... I go there a lot to sell my junk lol

---Synth Shop---

Well I shoulda talked about the Partner machine first but I forgot so anyway pretty much the synth shop charges quite a bit for items so wait till you get some money some items can only be bought in the synth shop where as others can only be found on the battle field so through synth you can build weapons that are better then even the best ones you can buy in weapon shops and also make many other awesome things like rappy figures! and much much more! I luv synthing stuff :D! i'll tell more about it in partner machine section

---Upgrade shop---

Well this place is awesome but also a gamble through grinding you can increase your weapon's power by a pretty large scale like you could take a C class weapon and make it as strong as a B class weapon but there is a risk that you could mutilate it as well resaulting in a monomate haha also the first two grinds you do are 100% from what i've seen so first two are freebe, the max grind is 5 from what i've heard cause each time you grind it besides the first two times the chance of success goes waaaaaay down so beware!

---Decoration Shop---

This place is great if your tired of your room looking like a white jail cell, you can change the look of the room as well as buy decorations for your room that go on those little blocks near the exit of the room, you can also buy a shop for 15k built right into your room! so you can sell the random stuff you don't want that you find in game or sell weapons you've synthed! its really neat!

---Clothes shop---

I LOVE CLOTHES! one of the coolest things about this game to me is the clothes, you can be any race or job and still look cool well being that class AT A BIG PRICE! X_X yeah clothes cost quite a bit so save up a lot, there is extra clothes you can only buy online as well also each planet has its own selection of clothes so look around!

---Partner Machine---

Partner machine is the floating ball in you'r room so you'll probably notice is right off. Partner machine can store up to 300 items, Item synthesis and fight with you in its forth form. Partner machine also has four different stats PMs have specific attributes, as well:

* Striking - indicates the profiency in synthesizing Melee Weapons
* Ranged - indicates the profiency in synthesizing Ranged Weapons
* Technic - indicates the profiency in synthesizing Casting Weapons
* Armor - indicates the profiency in synthesizing Armors
# Production Level (max. 100) - the sum of the four attributes above; PM evolution occurs as the Production Level rises
# Battle Stat (B St.) or Combat Level (max. 100) - dictates a PM's stats in combat and increases overall synthesis proficiency; the increments for its EXP bar increase upon Mission completion, depending only on the resulting Rank.
To increase those first four attributes, PMs can be given 100 items before becoming "full", but they refuse to eat Synthesis Boards, Grinders and Presents. Once full, they will not accept items for 12 hours. When the Production Level reaches a designated point, the PM will "evolve" into a new form that varies according to the individual attributes that contribute to the Production Level. These distinct PM evolutions each specialize either in Striking, Range or Technic; there are none that specialize in Armor. Battle-usable evolutions have associated combat behaviour and equipment. Not much is known about their combat stats, other than that they are dependent on the PM's form and Combat Level.

Only the leader of a party may summon his or her battle-usable PM to combat. The PM is capable of taking damage and dying like any ordinary player as well as reducing final trial rewards through death. PMs affect experience gain in combat in the same way ordinary players do. The PM has no means of healing itself outside of Force spells, area affect items and returning to town. Battle-usable PM's have the luck score of a female cast. Additional combat PM forms with varying sex or race assocations may become available, but this is unlikely.

The item PM Device ZERO is used to reset each of the PM's stats to zero. Although the PM will reset it's level and any advanced form will be lost, the storage remains unaffected.
Recommended Diets

Striking
Quick: Fruit Juice (5* synthesizable) and 1* Melee Weapons (1:3 ratio)
Cheap: Monomates and 1* Melee Weapons (1:1 ratio)

Ranged
Quick: 5* Traps
Cheap: 2* Traps

Technic
Quick: Reverser disks (2*)
Cheap: other 1* Technique Disks and Dimates (2*) (6:1 ratio; lazy people can skip the Dimates)

Armor
Quick: 1* Units
Cheap: Cast Parts (create new characters)

fourth stage partner machines
When PMs evolve to their fourth stage, they will become usable in battle and will grant their owner their Partner Card to call upon them. In any party only the PM of the leader may participate. Like NPCs, PMs will automatically revive in a minute, but their deaths affects Mission results nonetheless. In battle, a PM is always ten levels higher than their owner. As this increases, they will become more powerful like regular characters would. A PM's Production Level and Striking, Ranged, Armor and Technic stats do not have any influence on this.

Currently unobtainable partner machines
There are currently 28 unattainable PM evolutions. There is a number of items similar to the 'PM Device Zero' that mentions all PMs including these in their descriptions, so it seems credible to assume that these are to be the key in obtaining these new PMs. (Credit given to Psupedia for this section's info. ^^)

---Mission---

Pretty much all the missions are the offline ones but much harder since all the monsters had steroids injected into them making them a lot harder then normal, also every time you finish a mission you are given a rank depending on how well you did rating from some really low rank I think C to S the rank will effect how much money you make in the end as well as how many job points you will get, job points are used to lv your job up there are three jobs right now Hunter, Ranger, Force along with the adv jobs which aren't out yet since we still need the update which is in Japan right now.


---The Rest---


Thats pretty much it for now unless something pops up in the brain ummmmm and heres a link for adv jobs in case you wanted to know more about them so CLICK HERE its a pretty slow page so consider your self warned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home